MCX Gold Live Price Today
Here is the latest mcx gold live price analysis and charts.
MCX Gold Live Price as on 22/09/21
On the MCX, gold futures price change is about -0.02% to previous day close 46636.00. The total volume of shares traded is 31.00.
Over the last one week mcx gold price change is about -1.86%. Over the last 30 days, the price change is about -1.93%.
MCX Gold Live Price Chart
MCX Gold Trading System 1 :
How to Trade the MCX Gold Intraday Signals Live Price Chart
BUY Trade Entry
Green up arrow & candle stick must trade above the yellow trend line.
BUY Trade Exit
Trail Stop-loss as per green dotted lines or stop loss price given in text box or when a candle stick crosses below the yellow trend Line
SELL Trade Entry
Red Down arrow & candle stick must trade below the yellow trend line.
SELL Trade Exit
Trail Stop-loss as per red dotted lines or stop loss price given in text box or when a candle stick crosses above the yellow trend Line
We also expect the commodity gold futures to react on the above support and resistance levels for today.
*The below MCX Gold Live Price Charts are updated every 10 mins with auto refresh.
MCX Gold Trading System 2 :
How to Trade the MCX Gold Multiple Super Trend Chart
BUY Trade Entry
When both super trend indicators are in uptrend. In other words two green stop loss lines below the candlestick.
BUY Trade Exit
When either of the super trend goes in downtrend.
SELL Trade Entry
When both super trend indicators are in downtrend. In other words two red stop loss lines above the candlestick
SELL Trade Exit
When either of the super trend goes in uptrend.
We have further improved the famous super trend strategy by using two different super trend indicators for generating trade call signals. The strategy increase profits by almost 70% by using two super trend indicators and also helps in exiting fast from the market when the trend is not intact.
MCX Gold Price Technical Analysis
Quant's Today Trend score for MCX Gold is 0
* A trend score of greater than 5 signals that the commodity is bullish for the day while trend score of less than 2 signals bearish trend*
RSI is 38.51
MACD : -274.04
Signal Line : -202.8
%D is 34.03
%K is 25.46
BBTop is 47712.78
BBBot is 45879.22
Simple Moving Average Short Term
SMA(15) is 46669.8
Simple Moving Average Mid Term
Simple Moving Average Long Term
MCX Gold Interactive Real Time 5 Mins Intraday Chart
MCX Gold Overview
Gold is shiny and glamorous yellow metal. It is soft, highly malleable and ductile. It is the most malleable metal, and just one ounce of it can be stretched to approximately 300 square feet. It also has a high resistance to oxidation. These properties of gold make it versatile.
Like other commodities, gold is also looked upon as an investment and is traded actively on MCX.
It is one of the most liquid bullion contracts with daily trades that amount to 18000 contracts that translate into over INR 5400cr.
Different types of Gold contracts available on MCX
There are four variants of contracts trading on MCX:
- Gold (The Big Gold)
- Gold Mini
- Gold Guinea
- Gold Petal
All these contracts have the same underlying, i.e., gold, but they all have different contract specifications.
IT is a rare commodity, and it is also considered as precious since it is looked upon as the safest investment at the time of uncertainties.
The total supply of gold, as estimated by an analyst, is 170,000 tones.
It is mined on all the continents except in Antarctica.
Top 5 Gold producing countries
- United States of America
Top 5 countries having most reserves
Main Uses of Gold
- Jewelry: For more than thousands of years, gold is used as a piece of jewelry. It has great demand as a piece of jewelry in both national and international markets. Watches, Bracelets, bangles, earrings, necklace sets are some of the examples of jewelry
- Technology: It is a good conductor of electricity and is thus used in many industries. Some of the sectors where gold is used are:
- Space Industry: It is highly reflective, and therefore is used in space vehicles such as spacecraft and satellites to protect them from solar radiation.
- Conducting: Since It does not erode, it acts as a reliable conductor allowing for the rapid and accurate transmission of digital data from one device to another.
- Electronics: A small amount of gold is found in almost all the electronic device such as a laptop, mobile, calculators, and computers.
- Dentistry: Since it is bio-compatible, dentist use it to fill cavities, make crown and bridges, and orthodontic appliances.
- Medicinal: It has specific medicinal and healing properties, as well. It is commonly used to treat patients with arthritis. Gold salts are used to reduce swelling, bone damage and relieve joint pains and stiffness.
- Investments: It is considered as a safe bet against the inflation and uncertainties. As an investment, gold is held as bars and coins. The modern way to invest is to invest in the fund that invests in the yellow metal.
Factors affecting the market price of the gold
- Supply and Demand: As all commodities, gold prices are also determined by its supply and demand in the market. Mining of it is a lengthy and costly process. Most of the time, the need for it exceeds its supply and thus resulting in soaring prices of this yellow metal.
- Central Bank policies: Central Government’s action can move the gold’s prices in two ways- By contracting and expanding the money supply. Central Bank holds huge reserves. So any action that leads to accumulate or sell reserves can move the gold market.
- Demand for ETFs that invest in gold: Most of these ETFs purchase a bulk of physical gold and store it. More demand for these ETFs can move the price in the spot market.
Reasons for Investing in Gold
- Hedge against inflation
- Portfolio diversification
- Growing demand
- Safer Investment to combat uncertainty
Contract Specifications of Gold
Contracts are available as per the Contract Launch Calendar
Contract Start Day
16th day of contract launch month
Last Trading Day
5 th day of contract expiry month.
Re. 1 per 10 grams
Profit/Loss made for every ₹ 1 change
Monday to Friday
10.00 a.m. to 11.30/ 11.55 p.m
Minimum 4% or based on SPAN whichever is higher.
Contract Launch Calendar
Contract Launch Months
Contract Expiry Months
* Contract Launch Calendar Source MCXINDIA https://www.mcxindia.com/home
MCX Gold Price History
Get MCX Live Price of the major commodities listed on the multi-commodity change of India. Technical Live Price analysis & price charts of the commodity MCX Gold is researched every day and updated daily.